Road to Massada

Snapshost glimpses into another world

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Farewell (nat)


Shalom.
I just wanted to thank you all for reading, and to let you know that there probably will not be any new posts for a while. I leave for Tel Aviv in an hour to start the FDD program. Taylor and I are going to spend the afternoon on the beach before I head over to jopin my group. Im not sure there will any internet access. If Im lucky I'll try to continue the blog, but it might not happen. Anyways, just didn't want everyone to think that I'm being lazy over here.


thanks again for reading. Its been fun. Pray for the end of this war, and for aid to the poor Lebanese. Especially the kids.

Nat

1 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

Amazing pictures. I'm very envious of all the desert you all are seeing ... I'm getting my share when I go to New Mexico in a few days.

Please stay safe and hats off on a wonderful jobs with all the photos and posts.

Travis

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home